LASER VISION CENTER FAISALABAD
is a comprehensive and latest eye hospital. Through our foreign qualified doctors and state of the art most sophisticated equipments, we have brought about a revolution in the field of Ophthalmology in Pakistan.
Our foreign qualified doctors are treating all eye disorders ranging from Cataract,(SAFED MOTIA) Glaucoma, REFRACTIVE SURGERY and Squint surgery. It is a matter of great pride for us to be the pioneers in the latest laser vision correction technologies in Pakistan.
“To deliver excellent and advance technology eye care with dedication and commitment for the overall well being of our patient. We aspire for total patient satisfaction in medical and surgical ophthalmology and will continually improve our services in vision care technology”
“To be a Nationaly Recognized Eye Care Hospital known for its Distinctive Excellence & Patient Satisfaction”
Is to provide unmatched eye care through a strong service oriented team delivering the eye care we expect for our own family by :
- Following stringent ethical practices.
- Providing value for money.
- Practicing transparency in all our services.
- Prioritizing quality without compromise
- & last but not the least Upholding our tradition of care.
• World’s latest SOLIDSTATE Lasers PULZAR Z1/NIDEK MK 2000 FROM JAPAN (FOR LASIK)
We are also performing following laser treatments to remove glasses
• Lasik / (Laser Assisted in SITU Keratomileusis)
• Cross Linking for Keratoconus
With the best MICROKERATOME NIDEK MK 2000 we are treating.
• Hyperopia in the range of +6.0 D
• Myopia in the rage of -14.0 D
• Astigmatism upto -5.0 D
• Hyperopia with Astigmatism upto -3.0 D
We are treating Photorefrective Keratectomy (PRK) with the help of PULZAR Z1 Laser.
• Hyperopia in the range of +1.0 D to +3.0 D
• Myopia in the rage of -1.0 to -4.0 D
• Astigmatism upto -2.0 D
• Hyperopia with Astigmatism +1.0 to +3.0 D with Astigmatism upto -2.0 D
We are using Argon Laser to correct Retinal disease caused by Diabetes Mellitus and Hypertension.
YAG Laser treatment is useful to treat after CATARACT and GLAUCOMA
The eye functions in a similar way to a camera. The Cornea at the front of the eye is comparable with a camera lens and provides most of the eye focusing power, whereas the Retina at the back of eye works as a film. For us to see clearly light rays must pass through the cornea and focus on the single point on the retina.
Contact us for all your Vision Correction and Eye care needs.
Plenty of Street Parking is available
Monday - Saturday [11 am - 9 pm]
DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS AND SENIOR CITIZENS
FOR DETAIL PLEASE CALL OR VISIT US.